lundi 5 mai 2014

Julia Sweater

I love the patterns from Compagnie M. The Julia Sweater is one of the ones I loved at first sight.

I sew up two of them in no time a couple of weeks ago ; the sweater is fast and easy to make and looks so comfortable to wear. Both sweaters made in size 3 yrs for Alice who's 20 months old .  I wasn't sure which size to choose... so in those cases I always opt for the bigger size as she'll grow into it, whereas a size too small...well, would be given away which is fine too.

The options with these patterns are numerous, but I kept the first one very plain and simple, to try out the pattern first.













 comfortable? Looks it!






The second one, which was inspired by her has the kangourou pocket in front and the split collar. I love the fabric, combined with the oker coloured jersey, both bought in the Belgian webshop Bellelien.






 pockets! Alice loves pockets!








 still a little large, but she'll grow into it.



I definitely like this pattern so more sweaters will follow I'm sure...

2 commentaires:

  1. elle est trop chou ta poulette. :) et ses cousettes juste waouh !!! bises à toi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh merci!!! ça fait plaisir :-) bisous!

    RépondreSupprimer